View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 03:02 PM   #22
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Works with Kindle 3 Wi-Fi Graphite, too

Gearhead's hack at the beginning of this thread works flawlessly to enable a justification toggle on my Kindle 3 wi-fi graphite. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Yes, there are some books that have full-justification hard-coded into the file, but most of the ones I've checked respond to the new justification toggle this hack enables. (However, I will be checking the samples Amazon provides before buying any books in future, just to be sure that they will obey MY preference for justification, instead of forcing full-justification upon me). I'm very pleased.

===

ROBERT J. SAWYER, Science Fiction Writer
Author FLASHFORWARD, basis for the TV series
http://sfwriter.com * sawyer@sfwriter.com
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote