View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #14
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Truthfully, the ordering was an after-the-fact forcing of things (I suspect at the behest of the publisher.) After leaving out the "Fat Elvis" stories, (the later foundation stories and Robots and Empire), you really have three universes, which share some technology (author laziness).

You have the Robot Universe (which include the Lucky Star juveniles, which all these lists leave out), and the robot stories. This universe have non-human aliens, though they are hidden/trapped in their environments, the Empire universe with it's novels, and the foundation trilogy universe, which may or may not be connected with the empire universe.

My opinion is, pick a universe and enjoy. (My preference is the robot universe, but that's just me.)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote