View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 04:18 AM   #24
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklekens View Post
I think the experimental "fetch annotations" function isn't functioning entirely correctly yet. Just tried it, and for one book it only put *part* of the annotations in the comment field.
I haven't used fetch annotations recently, but I can't say I have ever seen any problems with it.
Quote:
Incidentally, on the reader itself (Aura), the annotations and bookmarks are often displayed in a weird order. E.g. a bookmark placed on page 30 will sometimes sit before or between highlights from page 20 in the list the Aura displays to me. Really rather annoying.
There are some bugs with the annotation management. This is one of them.
Quote:
Is there an easy way to read and edit the xml files, or extract just the annotations from it? I'm not used to editing xml and all the xml codes are kind of distracting. I'd like an easy way just to get the highlighted texts and annotations in a simpler word processor.
Not without writing some code.

Last edited by davidfor; 09-01-2013 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Fixed quoting
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote