View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:44 PM   #31
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia View Post
I don't like those much either. I read/listened to the first three, and decided not to read any more of them.

Have you read The Öland Quartet by Johan Theorin? The last one hasn't been published yet, but I liked the first three.
I just looked at my list, and I read Echoes from the Dead years ago having picked it up from the library. I have the ebook of The Darkest Room, but I haven't read it yet. I think I'll go back and read the first one again, as I can't remember what I read yesterday, much less what I read back in 2008. I marked it as 5-stars, so I must have really liked it.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote