View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #67
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I admit I never read the article, but I feel there has to be some truth to the idea. Writing a decent sentence involves being able to articulate an idea. Of course, if someone is not proficient in a language, then you can't expect them to be good at the articulation part. But if they are proficient, then the problem is usually in not being clear about the idea. This has to be bad if a person thinks using language to express ideas. I know that I do it that way. I can imagine that, if someone doesn't actually think using language but does it some other way, then they can code without being able to write down their ideas using language. Are there people who think that way?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote