View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #23
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
I was rather excited about the Kobo Glo, but the lack of info in the U.S. has dampened my interest considerably.

It would be nice if Kobo would clarify what "Coming Soon" means -- any day now? next month? in time for the holidays? 2013? next summer? I'd actually be willing to wait if I had a sense of how long the wait would be so I could temper my expectations. As it is, the vagueness is making me look at other readers, which is an easy thing to do in the U.S.
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote