View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Okay first thought. It's a DX so If you trash it it's a problem.

second thought. I'm fairly sure I saw something a bit like this in one of the font threads. don't shoot me if I'm wrong, so maybe have a rummage around in there. IIRC it was some sort of configuration tool. Unsure if it was for a DX.

In other news have you considered not rebooting the device entirely.

Since you clearly have root access to the device is there not a way to more gently massage a restart - or even better maybe just cause the bookreader process to re-read the value - perhaps via killing/restarting its process.

Anyway they are all idle thoughts utterly unbacked up with any facts. I do have a dx. Cost a fortune, no way am I bricking it to try to get nicer font sizes. not until I can recover it no sweat.

sorry.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote