View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 07:28 AM   #4
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
I should mention what I like: power-off OFF option, cover when sleep, seems faster on page turn (though I didn't mind the speed before).

I was looking forward to the dictionary but it's really not that useful - only for kepubs, doesn't seem to recognize past tense, plural, and no option to select just part of the word in that case. Slow to come up and the font is TINY. Whoever designed that must not be over 40 and need reading glasses. Should be able to push left/DPad as well as back button to dismiss. Navigation to required word is fine though.

I am finding that Dpad button clicks may be missed more than previously, even when I can hear the click. I can't see how this can be a software issue, though. This might just be because I'm doing a lot more with the menu items, setting things up and exploring options, than when I was just reading books; but my feeling is that navigation is slower and doesn't always recognize clicks.

[Oh and my ADE is now working. Phew.]
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote