View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 04:23 AM   #5
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
That has happened to me too, but I was guilty for that. If you touch the joystick hard to open a book, you can left turn and click enter twice, that deletes the book very fast. Sometimes I only needed one click to delete a book because it rebounded. This happens if you are very effusive in clicking.

You have a way to find what's happened. I do not remember the key combination, but you can put the Kindle Log into documents folder and then read to find what happened. Search internet for a key combinations Kindle stuff.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote