View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #30
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
If you look around enough you can find complaints about all of the various brands to make you think they're all extremely fragile junk if you don't have any positive comments to even things out.

That I understand completely. I myself pretty much lost all sense of reason when I first got the T1. I despised the new software and how it integrated with the device & toyed with returning it or chucking it against the wall I was so incensed. I merely had to get used to the software and adapt it to how I wanted to use the device. They're not going to change for me.

But what I don't understand is the poster using the word notorious. I really don't believe that at all applies to the Kindles. I get the feeling it's a post and dash bash of Kindle from a new user. Everything has problems but on the whole, I'd say Kindle is more known for being reliable than for not. Notoriously unreliable does not apply here.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote