View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
jswinden
Nameless Being

Traditionally it has been an iPhone and iOS event, but they have introduced new iPads and iPods at it too. I doubt we will see any surprises as far as iPhone screen sizes. The leaks are usually fairly good indicators and none have indicated anything but 4" screens, which is fine with me. I will watch the event but I don't expect to see anything I just have to rush out and buy! I've got an iPhone 5 and I'm perfectly happy with it. I've got an iPad 3 and I'm perfectly happy with it too. I don't need nor want any iPods. I think smartwatches are a dumb idea and definitely don't want one. No way I'll buy a special TV if it ever comes out, especially since Apple always charges way too much for its stuff. I'll stick with my Sony Bravia TV. So I really don't expect to be excited by much, if anything, Apple releases on Tuesday. I would like to see a higher resolution of the iPad Mini, but I doubt we will.

EDIT: We have already been introduced to iOS 7 and the new Mac OS X version, so nothing new to be seen on those two.

Last edited by jswinden; 09-08-2013 at 01:48 PM.