View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by newscribe View Post
I have recently released Olympus Prime: Return of the Titans. It is currently offered on Kindle. Being a new author, it's tough to break in to the eBook world and even tougher to get an agent (unless your writing a freaking vampire or romance novel) for a print book.

I have had several reviews from people I respect and they really like the book. To get my sales going on Amazon, I am offering a free copy of the book in PDF to the first 100 people requesting it in exchange for their pormise to post an honest review of the book on my Amazon book page (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001FB6IL8)

It's a really good book for people who enjoy a good space opera! Please check out the first chapter at my website:

www.members.cox.net/jsmith56

I will email the PDF to the first 100 requests I get from my website.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
Would it be possible to be in a more reflowable format that can either be read on some eink devices and easily converted to what other devices read. For example, the V3/BeBook can read DRM free LIT files and LIT is easily converted to LRF and Mobipocket. This would make the reading experience that much better then having to struggle with PDF.

For those of us not Kindle owners nor one of the first 100, is there any way we can get a copy that we can read in a reflowable format?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote