View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #237
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevormorse View Post
I guess I am not the only one then! It's not horrible, but once you notice it, you can't stop. Mines in the bottom right corner about a quarter of the way up the screen.

Let me know how you make out with the exchange, I may do that myself.
I just bought a glow, and have a bright pixel, too. Mine's near the lower right corner. I suspect it's actually a pinprick defect in the coating over the screen (whatever they've put on it to give it that papery feel), as with this sort of lighting there really aren't back-illuminated pixels. Going to take it in for an exchange.
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote