View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:36 PM   #5
wes101
Zealot
wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeLC View Post
I find if you don't mind the slight reflective shine that the original plastic gives off then just cutting the small tab in the corner gives you a free screen protector.

I would agree however with taming that a microfibre cloth like the ones for eyeglasses would work best to clean the screen as they are designed for cleaning sensitive items that can scratch easily

Michael
I heard that the plastic cover that comes attached on the kobo hampers the touch capability
wes101 is offline   Reply With Quote