View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #902
Moinchen
Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.

Device: none
Unhappy Complete freeze

After the update to the new firmware (20121101), all seemed fine at first. But then, after I had connected and disconnected to my computer, the 'usb connection active' screen went away (though slower than usual) and I got a non-reacting start screen (the overview page showing last docs, internal mem, sd card...).

I tried turning off with the button on the bottom of the device - nothing, not even on long pressing.

I tried pressing the reset button at the back - nothing, not even on pressing it for about 20 seconds.

What's next to try? Taking out the battery? I wanted to take the device with me for a longer voyage this weekend... Sch....

On USB-Connection, the red light still goes on, but that is the only reaction that I get from the device.

Update: After waiting for half an hour and pressing the start button at the bottom, it rebooted.

Last edited by Moinchen; 11-01-2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Update
Moinchen is offline   Reply With Quote