View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #59
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
First go at a quickfix

Here's a python script that should take out the extra 116 EXTH value in the KF8 section. I'll be interested the hear whether it works for people.
I tested the script with my simple test file and a commercial epub compiled with KP and both worked fine on my K3 FW3.4.
(I.e. both books opened at the location marked by the Text guide item when I opened them for the first time on my K3 and the Go to Beginning menu worked, too.)

@Tugger: To apply the patch you simply call the Python script with the name of the combo .mobil file as the input parameter. (It'll automatically create a new .mobi file with extension _fixed.mobi.)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote