View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #5
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopyFrood View Post
Since I didn't think much of Harry Potter, you'll have to excuse me if I just yawn at this announcement. Of course now she can market mediocrity to a whole new set of victims, er, readers.
Well many of the kids who were young when the first one came out are now young adults, who are probably ripe for the picking for her "grownup" material. (my oldest daughter was 7 or 8, and will be 22 soon) She never was really into the books much, though.

I do think JKR is clever to target her now grownup fans.

Last edited by spindlegirl; 02-23-2012 at 10:19 PM.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote