View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 07:21 PM   #80
SilverBear
ἄρκτος ὁ Μέγας
SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.SilverBear can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Onyx Boox 60
Smile Onward!

OK!
We are back on track!
Here is the friendly & courteous email I got back the same day:
--------- quote-------------
Hi John,

Thanks for your interest in Baen Books! The coupon code you forwarded is a single-use coupon and can only be used by the person whose email address is typed in when the coupon is generated. I looked up the coupon and the coupon's original recipient was "Tom," who already redeemed the coupon.

However, I realize this information may not have been made clear. As such, I've created a coupon for you to purchase a free Monthly Baen Bundle of your choice from our Web site, BaenEbooks.com. This one-time use coupon can be used on any Monthly Baen Bundle or any Baen Ebooks purchase totaling $18 or more. Just use the below code in the "Coupon or Gift Card" field in your Shopping Cart prior to clicking "Checkout Now". This coupon can only be used on your account.

Coupon Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Discount Amount: $18.00
Expires: 01/27/2013

Please let me know if there are any issues using this coupon or if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
Jenny Cunningham
Baen Ebooks Web Team
---------- end quote --------------

I am winding down for the evening (translation: getting tired and apt to make mistakes) so I will wait until the morning to go back to Baen and do the transaction.

This is not the first time this chain has broken a link. IF this is successful and Sarah is able to do hers, too, I'll post with a step-by-step "how-to" process so folks may not get as confused as has happened so far.

For tonight: Thanks to Baen eBooks and Jenny Cunningham!
SilverBear is offline   Reply With Quote