View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:27 AM   #386
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
Would be fantastic if priority gets implemented at some point in the future. Since I'm one of the "dumb end users" meaning I can follow instructions but actually "doing" that stuff goes right over my head I'm afraid, I'll just wait and see if it happens.
Wasn't asking you to do it.

But if curious:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=205610

Third box down, with the red lettering -
You can see there is a 'priority' field for the group (helper) and a 'priority' for each of the buttons within the group.

Once our 'Button Man' (twobob) decides how he will present menus to the user other than as a single alphabetical list, then those fields will be used.

Part of the delay is the challenge he has set for himself -
To implement something that works on seven different models of the Kindle - - **NOT** an easy task.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote