View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Glad you got an excellent one. It is such a great reader.

Blossom, how are you dealing with feelings of guilt (if any) b/c you are neglecting your other readers? I have two lovely Sony T1s, and they just look so gray after reading on the PW. Maybe in the summer I will like them better, when there is a lot more light.
I see my K4B as a backup reader. My K4S is register to hubby's account. I am trying once again to get him to use it! The K3 is my travel reader because of the lighted case which protects so well and 3G featured.

I set them in front of me on my desk but yeah I do feel guilty but I can't go back to using them. The PW has spoiled me. I did use the KF the other day to watch Netflix. They now have One for the Money on there. (I think it's a pretty good movie even if it's not a great depiction of the books.)
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote