Thread: Glo Bright Pixel(s)
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:40 AM   #43
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barneyabz View Post
Very annoying as one of the reasons I went for the Kobo Glo and not the paperwhite was because it seemed to have less problems and I didn't want any hassle. Hope WHSmith swap it without any problems. Any advice as to what I should say?
Unlucky for you but the bright pixel fault is an issue for the Glo, just as some Paperwhite's have colour blotches. You would think the bright pixel is more easy to spot in terms of quality control though?

It shouldn't be any problem for you to exchange though. Just tell them it's defective as it has a bright pixel and you want to exchange it for another one. And ask if there is a dark cupboard you can take it into to check if your replacement model is free of any defects. I'm sure I've read a post or two on here of people doing just that.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote