View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:54 AM   #231
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
There are half a dozen comic apps, specifically for cbr/cbz. Unfortunately, I haven't tested any of them. But they seem okay, about the same you get on Android or iPad.

I guess, PDFs are a bit critical. You can read them of course. And there are the usual commands we know from Adobe for example.
But I haven't seen any app on the detail level of GoodReader from iPad yet.
I'd say: Basic PDF operations = no problem. But more specific tasks, I have my doubt for now.
On the other hand, the display seems perfect for "professional" text: Landscape for DIN A4/letter format in its original size (well, half of it). Portrait for an enormous amount of information.

I'm using the native mail app with 2 Exchange accounts + iCloud + Yahoo + Gmail.
I only have a single (minor) problem: Quite frequently I have to re-enter my password for the Exchange accounts.
I've got the feeling, whenever I have used webmail for those accounts, I have to re-enter the password. I don't have this on the other platforms though.
No biggy, the rest works fine.
I'm missing Outlook though. I'd like to have some more advanced archiving and similar options. And of course the whole calendar/contacts stuff.
There is TouchPDF for annotations, etc. I haven't tried it yet, though.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote