View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #105
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
Great Well, I don't recall having any problems with emdebian versions of packages, so that could be some packaging bug introduced recently. Due to unfortunate events from last two weeks I wasn't up-to-date with it, and I don't use Emdebian on anywhere else other than Kindle, so I could just miss it

The day before 5.3.0 happened I installed Firefox and decided to try running Firefox Mobile interface on top of it. Themed a bit could work really well. Now I believe I'll be able to bring that idea to life soon
Yeah. that's what I figured. No problem at all. Somewhere RSN there is a serial cable with your name on it no doubt.

Nice one for the browser. I did look at firefox and chrome briefly. excited to see what you come up with.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_068.png
Views:	288
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	96265   Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_069.png
Views:	273
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	96266   Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_070.png
Views:	269