View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #17
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryMonmouth View Post
You are totally my hero now. I try to join as few forums as possible because I am hopeless at remembering passwords but I had to join specifically to tell you that you are awesome Chantal.
I bought the T2 just yesterday after having been a happy Kindle user for over a year. I was very uncertain about my choice but went for it on account of the language dictionaries and the evernote support.
With the ability to just reach into Calibre and retrieve ebooks this has just become so much easier and more convenient than the Kindle to use. I was certain that moving to Sony would just be a pain after having given up with trying to get Adobe and the reader software to recognise each other on the Mac. Being able to use Calibre in this way is absolutely incredible though. It is really stepping into the future.
Thanks! Don't hear THAT very often! I just love the Sony User Interface and being able to browse and then load books with Calibre without going to the computer is "la cerise sur le sundae"! Enjoy!
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote