View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #9
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoldlyDubious View Post
Everyone who expects to get paid for bad work, without giving me the possibility to assess the quality of such work before paying OR to get a refund/substitution if I find out that it is bad, is a greedy bastard.
There's always risk you won't like something you buy, that's just part of the determination of whether the price is worth it. Companies can and sometimes do offer demos of their products (first chapter of a book, game demo, etc.), but I don't think they should be obligated to; if you're not sure you'll like something and there's no demo, don't buy it at the price it's offered.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote