View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 09:23 AM   #11
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Bad news, Jim. I downloaded the samples of the other two books (3 and 4 in the series) and they were azw1 (topaz), too. On the good news side, though, I would have sworn that book 3 wasn't there yesterday.

I find that I normally read at size 2, sometimes switching to 3 later in the evening. With Topaz formatted books, I find the redraw time at size 2 to be unacceptable, but size 3 isn't terribly bad, just a little slower, so I read most Topaz books at 3.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote