View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 02:46 PM   #8
screwballl
NewKindler
screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3 Wifi
I can understand why some international pirating for books that may not be available in your region but otherwise most pirates want something useful like music and games and programs... books make people have to actually read and potentially learn something...

NOTE: IF I do remove any DRM (which is rare) it stays within my possession and is never released, transmitted, relayed or otherwise leaving my possession.
screwballl is offline   Reply With Quote