Thread: "New" Kobo Mini
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 12:04 PM   #14
Spinningwoman
Connoisseur
Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1
I have two Kobo Minis - I bought the second as a backup in case the first one gave up on me, as I did have one die a few years back. You can update them with the latest Kobo Glo update which works fine. (Excuse me if someone said this further up the thread; I skimmed through the replies but didn’t see it). I then added Nickelmenu to allow me to unlock Dropbox (which is there in the config but turned off). With that added it is a fabulous little pocket/handbag device for coffee shop reading!
Spinningwoman is offline   Reply With Quote