View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #44
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
yWriter lets me both import and edit text, so I'm not sure why you're having the problem. The only thing I can think of is if you're trying to edit the text in the content tab at the bottom right of the main window. However, if you double-click on a scene in the scene list above, it will open an editor window where you can edit and compose text as desired.

Hope that helps.
Hi Lemurion,

have checked it out, and you are right - I was trying to use the "content" tab. your suggestion worked like a charm.

Many thanks,

Michael P
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote