Thread: Classic What is RAM size of Nook?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
I can't find any reference to the internal SDRAM size of Nook. I believe the size really affects how well it displays PDF document.
I have not seen anything on the CPU or display controller or RAM on the Nook.

Since the Nook will be using mobile Adobe Digital Editions for PDFs, its capability will be similar to other 6" EInk devices with ADE. This might still allow reflow and/or zoom, and the color touch pad could be used for navigation, so there is room for innovation. If I had to guess, I would say it will only support portrait and landscape with reflow - which is the most common mode on "basic" readers.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote