View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:39 AM   #11
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
This problem I'm having has been seen before per this July 2008 post in the mobipocket forums.

Their solution appears to be a proper use of UTF-8 vs Windows-1252, whatever that is. There was no notice/notifcation of the change in support for curly quotes and such, from build 40 (I was using) to build 41 (current release).

Oh, well, a bit more research is now required to see if I can make build 41 behave properly.
"whatever that is" - You can read about both of these in the wiki along with other coding schemes and standards for characters.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote