View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #40
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Note: deleting a book from the Touch that is on Google Drive, and then syncing the Touch, does not put back the deleted book on the Touch. I think I like that.

However, how would you go about getting the book to sync again if you want it back?

Edit: oh, I see. The book actually gets deleted from Google Drive. So it is a real sync, just a sync with the virtual SD and not the whole Touch memory, nice.

Edit 2: strange. I seem to have a lot of doubles on my Google Drive now.

Inside koboExtStorage:
- dict
- dict (1)
- images
- images (1)

and I now also have two Digital Editions folders, each with an 'Annotations' and 'Manifest' folder... Digital Editions '(0)' has a Gmail and a Gmail (1) folder inside both the Annotations and the Manifest folder. Digital Editions (1) does not.

Edit 3: BUG! I put the deleted book back on Google Drive, but a sync on the Touch doesn't put the book back on the Touch.

NB This could also be due to incompatibility with 2.4.0 (new books don't sync but existing ones show up on virtual SD), but I can't test that right now as I'm about to fall asleep

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 02-15-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote