View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #194
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by diba View Post
@dsmid, the buttons in search bar of my K3 on 3.3 definetly are pictures. Just rechecked and I can see my work. Slightly different fontsizes due to the lenght of words which had to fit in the button sizes. At this time I was not aware, that I could have done different button sizes as well. But doesn't matter.
I think some search buttons were images and others were texts. There are more than one search dialogs. But maybe my memory is failing me. Doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diba View Post
Another request, what I could not solve for my former versions is the shop. It remains english and I had no clue in 3.3 how to localize. Have you done this for 3.4? Could actually not find how to translate shop pages.
No, I haven't.
I think the shop is actually a web site that is handled differently in browser.
Or maybe built-in component of the browser written in HTML & JavaScript. Definitely not part of framework.
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote