View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:59 AM   #648
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
I have not lost fat evenly, but I am glad that my t-shirts now seem a little longer.
Regardless of the advertising claims, there is no way to lose fat from a specific area other than liposuction. The body is going to burn what ever it feels like burning. (Talking about subcutaneous fat rather than visceral fat here. There are ways to burn one more than the other.) Just like the claims for getting 'six-pack abs' requires losing the fat over the stomach so that the muscles can be seen. One can do sit-ups and crunches 'til the cows come home, but if there is a layer of fat on top of the muscles, we are not going to look like the models in the adverts! I've always had strong stomach muscles, but they couldn't be seen... until now. I've still got a ways to go yet too. But I do have to admit to feeling a lot better.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote