View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #21
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Then there are some things that I worry about needing to "upgrade" because the newer models will be a downgrade for my personal tastes or needs.

E.g., My Kindle 3, with a keyboard and 3G. I dread there ever coming a day I can't use it, as I doubt there will be another model that allows me to control TTS and navigate menus by feel.

Or my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, since the new trend seems to be to replace microSD cards with cloud storage, and using higher resolutions than*1024 x 600, which is perfect for me.

sometimes, the adage "they don't make'm like they used to" fits. At least there's often a trade-off in quality or specs or features, especially when companies are trying to get prices way down.

Last edited by Piper_; 08-28-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote