View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #1506
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noughty View Post
When I click the link I am just taken to some page which only shows the font. How to actually save it? I tried going to the webpage shown there, but managed to go only to some pro versions which costs 200 $. So basically I am trying out the font feature and wanted to do it by the instructions, but seem unable to . Any help is appreciated
From the webfont page for that font, select "add to collection". Then click on "use" and up near the top right should be a link that says "download your collection". That should do it.