View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #40
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Not happy that I can't get to my shortlist straight away from the main menu like I could in 1.9.14.
I put all the books I'm currently reading on my shortlist. Now I have to open library and change the library list to Shortlist instead, but it doesn't remember that choice.

I really don't like that bar at the bottom either. I really want an option to remove it.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote