View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #357
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I think so. I would get my money back and get the new one.
The new one has too many changes and seeing you just bought it. I go with the new model. More storage, more fonts and better text.
Unless they want to give you a bigger price difference seeing your is the older model.
I sent them an e-mail requesting a $10 refund (it will be spent on a book the minute it arrives anyway), I will see how they respond. Exchanging is a lot of hassle. but even though it is probably the same screen it looks whiter, perhaps the contrast to the black bezel?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote