View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #159
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Just finished listening to "After the Night". I loved it. I don't know if it reads as well but listening to it was terrific. Thanks for posting about "Now You See Her". I will get that to read.
I love After the Night! After the Night and Dream Man are among first set of books that I bought specifically for my electronic keeper shelf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
So why it is it your favorite? It looks like a thriller to me, is it? I don't read thriller romances. I prefer less intense plots.
I love romantic suspense and Linda Howards' older books are some of the best, IMO. I also think she writes (or I should say wrote, as her more recent books are kinda 'meh') some of the best alpha heroes. My favorite LH is actually Dream Man, which features a psychic heroine.