View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #50
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcboss55 View Post
If I set Calibre up for the Ipad 2 conversion to use Itunes, will I still be able to download to my Kindle as well? Some items I want on my Ipad and some I want on my Kindle...
Using calibre to transfer books to a connected iDevice sends them to iTunes or iBooks (ePubs and PDFs). If you want to send books to Kindle for iOS, you need to drag the books from calibre's library to the Kindle for iOS document sharing folder in iTunes.

If you're talking about a hardware Kindle, there's no conflict between sending books to the two different devices. You can only have one connected at a time, but you can send whatever books you want to either device, as long as you have the appropriate formats available.

G