View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 06:27 PM   #6
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
Changing the point size to 9 in Calibre works perfectly for me. It corresponds with the "S" font size on the reader; and scales up nicely to medium and large with a push of a button.

I also like Calibre to skip a line between paragraphs when it reformats the text. Thusly, it breaks the flow of thoughts into bite-sized chunks for my bite-sized brain

Tim
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote