View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:15 PM   #8
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
That setting is in the SQLite database Kobo uses for storing information. It's fun to take a look at the database with a browser and seeing just what is stored and how but I've been steering clear of mucking with the database. I know enough about database structures and programming to know when keeping my fingers off is a good idea.

Regards,
David
rats! i thought it might not be too complicated. i'm definitely not one who should be messing around with it then.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote