View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #26
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I only received the update OTA a couple weeks ago.
Yes, sadly, I think that Amazon should have sent mail to all the customers with registered Kindle KB telling them that there is update so either get it by switching on WiFi and checking for update or just download from our site and install.
I fortunately had a friend point me out to the Amazon page to install the update and also to this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190723 so I updated in time...
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote