View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #58
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I'm in the market for an MP3 player but I'm a little confused by the Clip+ and the Clip Zip; what is the difference?

I just want something that'll play music, audiobooks (including those from Audible) and podcasts, and that is memory-expandable.
The Clip Zip is the newest model and has a color LCD screen. It has a few more options and for Audiobooks is the better of the two. You can customize the menu and hide the other options so you can get to your books right away.

The Clip+ has a smaller screen and is blue LED and you have to scroll to get the Audiobooks section of the player.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-10-2012 at 07:01 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote