View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #443
unkilbeeg
Enthusiast
unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Sony PRS-500/Astak EZReader 5"/PocketBook 360/Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougf4 View Post
I own the 16GB Nexus 7 having returned my Galaxy Tab 2 for it. The decision to do so was a no-brainer. The Nexus 7 dwarfs the Tab in performance and screen display.

There is a "work-around" to gain more memory. There is now an App on Google Play that activates the mini-USB port for OTG use.

It works flawlessly on my unit and I use a 32 GB card to feed video or what have you to the Nexus 7.

Around the house or office, it is zero issue to me to have the short cable dangling.

The App from the Play Store.
What's the name of the App on the Play Store? The link doesn't link to the app, it links to the adapter on Amazon.
unkilbeeg is offline   Reply With Quote