View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragoofy0603 View Post
Hi All, after searching I did not find anyone else experiencing the problem I am.

My husband purchased a Simple Touch Glow for me today as a gift, and after registering, it will not download anything from my existing library (>200 books), although it downloaded a new purchase with no problems. Chatting with tech support they told me that this is a 'known issue' and will be fixed soon.

Having to resort to my old Nook or the Nook app on my phone to access content I already paid for defeats the purpose of this gift and I'm on the verge of returning this and moving to Kindle.

Has anyone else experienced this with their Simple Touch?

Thanks,
Alison
The first report was about a week ago. It appears to be only the NST/NSTG that's affected. B&N appears to be working on it.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote