View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 08:20 PM   #48
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by moolyn View Post
How do you establish a Shortist? I would prefer that to having previews grouped in with my library but didn't know another way to keep a wish list. My new desktop options just include Recommendations, Featured and New Releases.

I don't mind the storefront look so much on the Kobo Desktop, especially if I could use it to follow the prices and keep track of books on my wish list. However, from what I've read, I really don't think I'd like the new homepages on the Touch.

If I keep my device on Airplane Mode, will that prevent this new version from loading? Version .14 downloaded just recently when I turned the wireless on and I'm quite happy with it.
-----------------------------------------------------

You establish a Short List by pressing on the heart shaped icons to the left of the book(s) until they go dark and thereby highlight. It is those books that you darken the hearts, that become your short list. I use my short list to bring up all the purchased Kobo books I have on the reader. Keeping them grouped like that---makes for a fast change up.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote