View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 01:11 AM   #51
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
Last month I wrote an update for readability that also fixed popup links. I've been working on better solutions between several other projects, but don't hold your breath
I am curious if your latest version of your ReadabilityMod works on firmware 3.3. I know it is over a year old now, so before I try it, I am just curious if it still works.

Also, does replacing '/usr/share/browser/readability/readability_min_utf16.css' and '/usr/share/browser/readability/readability_min_utf16.js' as mentioned above do the same thing as the ReadabiltyMod by neftaly.

...and does it work for firmware 3.3?

Last edited by inameiname; 12-22-2011 at 01:48 AM.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote