View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
SmokeAndMirrors
Addict
SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Pad Slider
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So if you have an older Kindle, you are screwed and the value just dropped big time.
Gee, I'm shocked. It's almost like they're trying to force people to upgrade. I feel like I've seen this before with, what was it? Ah yes, .LIT. How many people lost their content that time? Unless they illegally broke the DRM?

I wonder how their switch-over support is going to be for the devices that actually support KF8.

Last edited by SmokeAndMirrors; 10-20-2011 at 08:26 PM.
SmokeAndMirrors is offline   Reply With Quote