View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #99
remcdonald
Connoisseur
remcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kobo, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by daewon View Post
but sometimes...although 90 percent of the time not, it does work...so if they did send me a new one do they cover shipping?
Yes they do cover shipping. The way it works is that they send you a prepaid UPS package with some bubble wrap and such you put your kobo in there seal it up and take it to the nearest UPS store as I said postage is already paid. Once they get your kobo they will either replace it or repair it and send it back to you in my experience the whole process takes about a week though that may depend on where you are located.
remcdonald is offline   Reply With Quote